Monday, March 26, 2012


FAITH
 
Inspiration photos are a unique part of my work.  I enjoy looking at pictures and finding the inspiration for my beginning steps to make a one of a kind creation with my own personality and flair! Thanks to TLC Parentables here is my inspiration photo for a beautiful and unique birds nest!  I love the cream, brown and robins egg blue.  I have attached the link to reference the How To’s for this particular photo inspiration presented by TLD Parentables.


Here is a photo of my bird nests.  My eggs were not real eggs.  I used plastic eggs and painted them for a simpler effect.  I also found this string rather than using shredded paper bags for the nest.  I also applied a vinyl lettering FAITH. Well with a little paint, some creativity and vinyl lettering you can pretty much create anything beautiful!

Be Blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment